How to Join
- Subscription to American Music Teacher Magazine
- MTNA National Conference
- MTNA competitions and adjudications at all levels
- Numerous discounts (including office supplies, music scores, travel, and insurance. Click here.)
- State Conference with teachers and students from all over Michigan
- MMTA’s annual assessment, the Student Achievement Test.
- Meetings with speakers or panel presentations
- Local Student Achievement Testing
- Local recital opportunities for students
- Performing opportunities for teachers
- Local Newsletter with local opportunities and happenings
- Network of diverse teaching professionals
All 3 memberships are paid under one MTNA account.
Active Membership (renews in June): $188
Senior Membership (65+): $173
Six-Month/Trial Membership is available only to individuals meeting active membership criteria who have never been an MTNA member. The six-month/trial membership is effective January 1–June 30. A discount is available. This membership expires June 30 and will require that full membership dues be paid at that time for the following year.
Click the button below to join. Be sure to check Ann Arbor Area Piano Teachers Guild for your local association.
Contact Mary Bates for more information on membership. email@example.com
What members are saying
I’ve been a member of the Ann Arbor Piano Teachers Guild for many years. I get continuing education, both at our Thursday morning meetings and directly from my colleagues. I get support for the work that I do in my own studio; I share supplies and ideas.
“The teacher finder, student recitals and formal programs are the most valuable benefits of local membership for me, along with getting to know other teachers and learning about their interests, students and special projects.”
As a new piano teacher, AAAPTG is a wonderful organization that provides enrichment and development opportunities. To know and learn from fellow teachers’ experience is also valuable. I would recommend everyone who is new to teaching to join!